WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Spectrum Advantage is currently taking applications for the January 2018 session
Are you a motivated person who is ready to start a new phase of development in your life?
Are you tired of being turned down after an interview or are simply afraid of attending one?
Are you a qualified professional who is unable to find a good job?
Then Spectrum Advantage may be the program for you!
Spectrum Advantage is designed to support individuals who live on the Autism Spectrum find and retain employment within the digital/electronic economy.
Our four month program includes four weeks of paid job readiness preparation classes specifically geared towards people living on the Autism Spectrum, followed by a minimum of three months paid employment for program graduates. During the first three months of employment, both program participants and employers are supported by an ASD Human Resource Consultant/Job Coach.
The following are required of all candidates before their acceptance into the program:
- Candidates must be 18-30 yrs old and not registered in school.
- Candidates must not be currently receiving, or have received in the last 3 years, EI (Employment Insurance) payments.
- Candidates who receive AISH (Assured Income of the Severely Handicapped) payments will only be eligible for financial assistance during the Work Experience placements.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please fill out the Application Form (download here) and Work Readiness Checklist (download here)
- Email both forms (and a current resume) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please remember that candidates must submit both applications and a current resume prior to being considered for an interview.
*The Spectrum Advantage program is not strictly a placement service.
Participants are expected to actively seek employment while attending the program.